Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 1

I did it!  I drank all that water!  I had to use the restroom a lot, (and by the way, drinking a lot of water keeps you regular!  Ha!) but it wasn't as difficult as I thought.  I found that the first half of the water went quickly.  I drank it within 3 or 4 hours.  But  the second half dragged out the rest of the day.  Not sure why that is.  I'll need to work on that.
I found that I wasn't very hungry, especially during the first half.  I had a banana to start the day, and then didn't feel like eating anything until noon or so.  (I usually start to feel "munchy" by 10/11.)
I am adding a little bit of stevia to my water to make it more palatable, so that helps me get it down.  Otherwise I gag on plain water, and this whole experiment would just be impossible.
Diet-wise, I did pretty good.  I ate a little healthier than usual.  I even closed the pantry door when I saw chocolate in there!  I never do that!  I also went walking with the kids.  Nothing super strenuous, but it was enough I think.
I didn't weigh myself, so I'll need to do that tomorrow for sure so that I keep an accurate record of my progress.
Well, that's probably it for today!  Woohoo, yay me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment