This wasn't my best day. I drank under half my water. I tried to work out but only got about 15 minutes in before Charlie turned the Xbox off, and I was running out of time to get out the door anyway, so I just called it quits. Then tonight I went into Ann's room where she and a friend were having a sleep over. They were munching on those every flavor jelly beans, and without thinking about it at all, I ate 3 of them when they offered them to me. Then suddenly my hands flew to my mouth and I said, "oh! That's sugar!" Oooops! Completely spaced it there. that's okay, 3 jelly beans won't kill me. And I'm not going to let that break my determination to stay away from sweets still.
One good thing that happened today ... Harrison told me, "hey! You look skinny!". Oh how I love that boy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment