Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day 16

Yay!  I did it!  Got all my water in!  AND we were gone for half the day... how do you like that?!  :)

I have been staying off of sugar like a pro as well, and staying "fairly" busy, but I am not feeling like I'm getting any thinner.  Is it too early to tell?  Maybe I just had a "bloating" day.  Or maybe I'm coming up on "that time of the month" (not that that has ever been an issue for me).  I don't know, just feeling chubby today.  Especially in my arms and belly and legs.  Ugh.

I think I know part of the cause though.  First, I haven't been really exercising - I mean TRULY exercising.  I was hoping that just staying busy throughout the day, and staying off my tush was enough, but I think I was wrong about that.  Second, I have been replacing my sweets with carbs and fat.  Cheese, bread, cereal, peanut butter, etc.  My new plan is to load up on more fruits and vegetables when I'm hungry, and add some kind of exercise routine into my day.  I'm not yet sure what I'll do, but I'll do something.  I like the cycling game on Wii Fit Plus, and I like taking walks, and I like the 7-minute work-out.  What I need to do is take the early morning minutes (I'm usually the first awake, though I tend to lay in bed browsing facebook -- waste of time!!) to plan out my day, and include a little exercise first thing.

MUST GET MORE ORGANIZED WITH MY TIME.  That is all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment