Golly, today was not any better than yesterday. I think I did even worse than yesterday on water! Gotta find a way out of this rut!
I am happy that my no-sugar effort is still going strong!
I think all of my trouble areas would be helped if I started getting to bed earlier. I don't know if that's a realistic thing to try and change though. I've pretty much always been a night owl, so other than an occasional early night, I will probably continue to be a night owl.
The kids and I watched the movie "What about Bob?" today. Very funny! But one good thing that I took away from it was that ... baby steps can lead to big change. So, perhaps a small step I can make towards going to bed early is getting in pajamas and brushing teeth early - like 8/9pm. Too often I find that I put those things off, and for really no good reason. But I do have a hard time going to bed without those being done. So for now, I will work on those 2 baby steps. :) Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment