We were out ALL day today, so it was difficult to stay on task with my water. I drank about 3/4 of what I should have. Shoot! It's still pretty good, but here's to hoping tomorrow is better!
On a side note, tomorrow is my birthday, and I am contemplating making another goal. I am thinking I will try to cut sweets from my diet ... for a whole year. That's a long time! I've done this before, and made it 3 months, and then one day I had a handful of trail mix that had M&Ms in it, and it all went down hill after that. But three months! That is awesome! Imagine how much better off I'd be if I could do a whole year! I know my body could certainly use the change. I need to lose some weight, and I'm not getting any younger. Alright, I'll do it. I'd better be able to drop this little belly I have left over from having Charlie, as well as these flabby arms. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment