Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 5

Got all my water in today!  Woohoo!  And it wasn't easy, because we were out most of the day too!  I did really good at staying away from sweets as well.  I only had one Reeses PB Cup, and that was only because Karl gave it to me for my birthday (belated).  He actually gave me a 4-pack, but I let him eat 2, and I gave 1 to Charlie.  So I only ate 1!  It feels good to be laying off the sweets.  I feel really determined to stick with it.  I really like drinking so much water too.  It's sort of cleansing.
As far as exercise goes, I'm not really getting anything in, other than my daily activities, which, lately, have been busy.  Going lots of places, and when we are home I am cleaning a lot.  Win win!  :)

P.S.  Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment