Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 28

I got about half my water again.  This seems to be my new normal.  Really, I'm quite happy with it, though I will continue to aim for more, especially since aiming for more is what gets me at least half way.

Karl made donuts twice in the last two days, and although it's been a little tempting to Sig in, I have remained faithful.  I know myself too well.  If I allow myself even just a little bite, it will then open the door for more, and I won't be able to help myself.  So I am going to continue to just say no completely.  It seems to be the only way I can do this.

We had church today, so my personal rule is no exercise on Sundays.  (Day of rest, right?). I am excited to get back into it tomorrow though!

Regarding my diet, I still need to eat fewer carbs and more fruits and vegetables.  My goal for that is to have 3 whole grains and 6 fruits and vegetables a day.  I may have to work up to that though.

Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment