Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 25

I got 1/2 my water.  Not too bad, could be better.

We went to a potluck dinner and there were tons of desserts.  The cookies were somewhat tempting, and if I had started in on them I would have eaten a whole dozen or more.  But I stayed strong!  Yay!  Someone had brought a sugar free cake with sugar free icing though, and I had two slices.  So yummy!  I didn't feel bad at all.  :)

I exercised too!  I am loving the Wii Fit Plus cycling.  Gets me sweating, and I can feel it's a real work out on my legs/hips.  I am also doing the arm extension to tone up my upper arms.  They've become a little flabby in recent years, and I am self-conscious about them if I wear shirts with super short sleeves.

Over all, I am feeling really good about these changes I'm making.  It's not just a physical transformation that I am aiming for, but a mental one too.  I am proving to myself that I have will power, that my mind is stronger than my body.  And that's a good thing.  A very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment